Click any photo to enlarge
|"My husband and I stayed at Pineapple Pointe for our honeymoon. He speared and cooked us a hog snapper from the Tilloo Cut, and we had a moonlight dinner on the balcony. The breeze and view turned the night into a true honeymoon dream. Bar none… it was the most romantic evening and trip of our lives!"
Website design and management by Web Showcase
If you want luxury and a little solitude, then Pineapple Pointe is your
next holiday spot. The house was finished in 2004, and gives you the feeling of a private island, your own home and the convenience of
being close to everything there is to do in the Abacos. It sits high on a hill, so the breezes are almost nonstop.
The views are Southeast, so you can see the sunset and sunrise.
The plush hilltop home is three stories, including a loft. It overlooks the Sea of Abaco, Atlantic Ocean and Tiloo Cut. Plus, it has a 360-degree view of the island.
On our island, you'll find
- 2 stories, plus loft (3 stories total) equaling 2,800 plus square feet.
- 2 upstairs bedrooms, 1 loft, 1 downstairs bedroom (equipped for privacy/amenities)
- Accommodates 10 people comfortably
- Central A/C
- Hot tub
- There is a wrap around upstairs porch/balcony with an unparalleled view of the water-pictures do not do it justice! This is the area where everyone tends to relax the most.
- The hilltop elevation creates a constant breeze- a true benefit to staying at Pineapple Pointe. There are very few houses with a breeze like this.
- Birthday or bathing suit… Pineapple Pointe has an exhilarating outside "Al Fresco" sun shower for you to enjoy after your day of boating. Most vacationers choose to use our outside shower their entire vacation.
- BBQ gas grill and patio area provided for your outdoor celebrations.
- Very short walk (2 minutes) to Lubber's Marina and private boat slip.
- Cracker P's Bar and Grill is just a golf cart ride away! They have grilled island food, a dance floor/bar, beach volleyball court and one of the most beautiful views of any restaurant around. This restaurant suits both the family and single life.
- World famous Tahiti Beach (voted one of the top 10 beaches in the Bahamas) is only a kayak ride or boat ride away. It is directly across from Lubbers view.
- Sunshine Shack Bakery -- Dee (a local on the island) bakes pizzas and goodies for delivery! You will love her banana apple bread.
- Fresh Fish Market
- Hope Town is just a 5- minute boat ride. Additionally, other islands such as Marsh Harbor are just 10 minutes by boat.
Other islands such as Manowar, Guana Cay, Tilloo, Elbow Cay, and Little Harbor are just short boat ride away where you'll find fantastic views and great restaurants.
- World class fishing and diving are minutes way, including world famous diving preserve Sandy Cay, for the ultimate diving experience.
- Day sails with stops at the underwater parks for snorkeling or a day of island hoping are available on
the 37' Tayana "LOKADUNE" -- see www.cruiseabaco.com!